It's here!
Aug. 23rd, 2010 01:34 amSo...I haven't been posting much. I've just been so busy! The rest of Institute went well, overall, and I'd love to talk about it some more later.
For now, though, it's 1:30am, so I just have one thing to say: My first day as a 5th grade teacher begins in 6 hours .
I really should get to bed. Sleep is probably more important than planning at this point! But I'm so nervous/excited...
For now, though, it's 1:30am, so I just have one thing to say: My first day as a 5th grade teacher begins in 6 hours .
I really should get to bed. Sleep is probably more important than planning at this point! But I'm so nervous/excited...
no subject
Date: 2010-08-23 06:49 am (UTC)Also GO TO BED :P
no subject
Date: 2010-08-23 07:15 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-23 09:24 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-23 02:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-23 03:53 pm (UTC)